Murphy’s River Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado is nestled along the beautiful clear flowing water of the Fall River. We are located only 2 blocks from historic downtown Estes Park and was wonderfully remodeled in 2011. We offer a variety of king and queen rooms and plenty of information about all the events and activities in the area near the hotel. 20 of our rooms have decks that are just a few feet away from the beautiful rushing waters of the Fall River.
- Recently completed full property Renovation
- Complimentary Expanded Continental Breakfast
- Indoor Heated Pool and Adults Only Hot Tub (18+)
- Pet Care Area
- New Sealy Plush Pillow Top Mattress
- Signature bedding, triple cotton sheeting, and down comforter
- 32″ Flat Screen LCD Television
- DVD Player
- Free DVD and board games checkout
- Free popcorn in the office
- HD Cable television service
- Refrigerator with Freezer
- In room Coffee maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Adjustable Shower Head
- Curved Shower Rod (allows more light and space in the shower)
- Some rooms with full kitchens
- Guest laundry facility
- Kids 12 and under stay free
- Air Conditioning and Heating in every room
- Trout fishing on the fall river
- River front picnic tables
- BBQ grills free for guests use
- Fireplaces in 11 rooms
- 20 river front rooms
- Easy to operate Alarm Clock/Radio
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet access
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Fluffy Towels
Free shuttle pick-up right across the street from June 25th - September 11th provided by the town of Estes Park. Contact the visitor center at 970-577-9900, stop in our office for a schedule and map for availibity or just click here for more information.
Murphys River Lodge ADA Rooms
We have 2 rooms on the ground floor of our hotel especially designed for the requirements and comfort of our disabled guests. In these rooms we have a wheelchair ramp to the door. We have proper spacing of beds and furniture. In each room we have installed ADA approved grab bars, lowered mirrors, adjustable shower head, lowered closet bars, lower towel racks, low cut carpet, remote control for the air conditioner, lower peep hole for exterior door and lever door openers. In addition we offer the option of the continental breakfast to be delivered to your room. Murphy’s River Lodge does not have an elevator. There is designated parking in front of each ADA room. Our pool area is equipped with a pool lift.
Pet Rooms Available Upon Request
- 8 pet friendly rooms (check availability) - Dogs only, no cats or other animals.
- Nightly pet fee applies (per-pet/per-night).
- No vicious breeds or any animals with violent pasts.
- Guests are required to fill out and sign a pet waiver at check in.
Come join Cowboy Rodger by the fire pit and listen to his songs and storytelling!
Rodger considers himself a "real" cowboy and entertains most nights at Murphys Resort during the summer months outside. Occasionally you'll see him in the breakfast room during Sip & Paint and cool weather throughout the year.
"i want to make everyone feel special because they are....i bring a lariat and teach them how to tie a neckercheif just like the cowboys wear"
- Cowboy Rodger