Welcome to Murphy's River Lodge in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado.
Murphy’s River Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado is nestled along the beautiful clear flowing water of the Fall River. Murphy’s River Lodge is only 2 blocks from historic downtown Estes Park and was wonderfully remodeled in 2011. Great hotel and lodge, stay at a great price with our affordable rooms. Among the most beautiful hotels and resorts in Estes Park, CO. Click on the Activities tab for information about upcoming events and happenings in the Estes Park area during your stay. While you're with us, have your picture taken in the big rocking chair.
- Newly renovated, clean and comfortable rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Heating and air conditioning in every room
- ADA Accessible Rooms
- Free expanded continental breakfast with indoor and outdoor seating
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free DVD and board games checkout
- Free popcorn in the office
- Refrigerator, microwave and DVD player in every room
- *8 dog friendly rooms* (check availability) - No puppies please
*Specific rooms are dog friendly and are available for an additional fee of $20.00 per pet, per night, limit of two dogs per unit - We only allow adult dogs, no puppies please. Guests are required to fill out and sign a pet waiver at check in.
- 20 of our rooms have decks with the Fall River just a few feet away
- Award-winning staff
- Heated indoor pool
- Hot tub (16+)
- Free Parking for our guests
- Free framed photo of you in our giant rocking chair
- Guest Laundry Room
- Vending Room with Ice Machine
- Guest Computer for printing boarding passes
- Gas & charcoal grills and picnic tables throughout the property
- Free shuttle pick-up from June 25th - September 11th provided by the town of Estes Park. Contact the visitor center at 970-577-9900, stop in our office for a schedule and map for availibity or just click here for more information.
As Featured in 5280 Magazine and The Denver Post!
Stay With us and Enjoy all the Beauty
That Estes Park has to Offer.
Sign up for our new Stencil Me Aboard class!
Do you enjoy made from scratch cinnamon rolls?
Murpy's River Lodge can now order fresh homeade cinnamon rolls and sticky buns and have them ready and waiting for you in our Breakfast Room in the morning.
Click here for more information.