Murphy's River Lodge Policies:
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 7 or more days prior to your arrival, there is a $20.00 cancellation fee-PER ROOM- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival, you forfeit your deposit.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation by giving a 14 day notice or substitute your room at our other property - Murphy's Resort.
- Deposit Policy: We require a deposit of the first night's room charges. This amount will be charged on your credit card at the time of reservation. The balance of your reservation total will be due in full upon arrival.
- We accept Cash, Visa and MasterCard ONLY. No personal checks will be accepted.
- Room keys will be issued at time of check-in. Your credit card will be charged $25.00 for each key not returned upon checkout.
- No Show Policy: Guest is responsible for all day(s) reserved and the credit card used for the deposit will be charged accordingly.
- NO REFUNDS on early departures.
- Minimum night stays may be required at some times, please call for details.
- Check In time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check Out time is by 11:00 a.m. Guests checking out after 11:00 a.m. without management approval will be charged another full days room rate plus tax.
- Check in time is from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. If you will be arriving later than 8:00 p.m. please call our office for late arrival instructions!
- We have 8 Pet Friendly units. They are available only upon request. Guest must make request for a Pet Friendly unit at time of booking. Pet friendly rooms are available for an additional fee of $20.00 per pet, per night, limit of two pets per unit. ALL pets are required to be on a leash while on the property or in a pet taxi or kennel when left unattended. There is a designated pet area with doggie bags and trash can, all guests are required to clean up after their pet.
- NO PETS will be allowed in non-pet friendly units. Guest's credit card will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee if they have a pet in a non-pet friendly unit.
- NO SMOKING of any substance "including medicinal marijuana" is permitted inside any unit or other building on our property. Guest's credit card will be charged a $250.00 cleaning/sanitizing fee if their unit has been smoked in.
- Units with a fireplace are only allowed to burn Dura-flame logs. Logs are available for purchase in the office for $5.00 each. If natural wood is burned in any fireplace, fees may be charged upon check out.
- Gift Certificates, Vouchers or Discount Coupons must be presented at time of check in.
- Daily housekeeping must be requested by hanging the "Maid Service Please" card on the outside door knob. If card is not placed by 12:00 p.m., you will not receive housekeeping service. If you do not want daily housekeeping, please hang the "Do Not Disturb" card on the outside door knob.
- Revisions Policy: A $20 processing fee will apply to any date and/or room changes made after a reservation has been confirmed with a deposit.
- All our rooms have a capacity limit. Fee will apply after reaching capacity for that room type. Children under 12 are free (up to 2- children per reservation/room type) .
- Room Capacity: There is a $15.00 fee per person over allotted room capacity. Roll-always are available for a $10.00 fee.
- The pool area is open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. No children under the age of 14 are allowed in the pool area without parental supervision. No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the hot tub without parental supervision. All guests are required to shower before using the hot tub. Murphy's River Lodge will not be held responsible for any injury's incurred in the pool or hot tub area due to misconduct or negligence of the posted rules. NO PETS are allowed in the pool area.
- Free Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions SIGN-UP/ACCPETABLE USE POLICY
The Wi-Fi is provided by Murphy’s Resorts (who are described as "we" or "us" below),
Murphy’s River Lodge: 481 W Elkhorn Ave., Estes Park, CO 80517, (970) 480-5081
Murphy’s Resort: 1650 Big Thompson Ave., Estes Park, CO 80517, 970-480-2955
By using this Wi-Fi, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, please do not use the Wi-Fi. If you have any questions, please contact the manager.
The use of this Wi-Fi is subject to this acceptable use policy.
Now, the important bit:
- Act lawfully – do not act in any way that could be unlawful or encourage others to act unlawfully. In particular, do not infringe intellectual property rights, do not reveal confidential or sensitive information and do not engage in any criminal offense or encourage others to do so.
- Act responsibly – you must not undertake actions that are harassing, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Do not pretend to be anyone other than yourself. Do not collect email addresses or other personal details or use the Wi-Fi to send spam.
- Act reasonably – do not use Wi-Fi access in any way that may affect the running of the Wi-Fi or network or other technology connected to it (for example, other WiFi users’ devices). In particular, do not upload or download very large files and make sure your device is protected by up-to-date anti-virus software.
- Be fair to others – don’t use the Wi-Fi in an unreasonable or excessive manner.
- Understand that almost every individual comes to our lodge with 2 devices requiring WiFi. During bad weather or busy hours, our system can easily become clogged or slow with all the multiple devices. If you have difficulty getting on the system, be patient and check your device to insure that it is not virus corrupted or has other operating system problems.
We don’t charge you for using the Wi-Fi. So you accept that sometimes, for technical, legal or operational reasons, it may not be available. We may also control the types of material that can be sent or received over the Wi-Fi. If we want to we can also suspend your access at any time in our sole discretion without responsibility to you. Your use of the Wi-Fi is at your own risk and we are not responsible to you for any damages, losses, costs or expenses you suffer because the Wi-Fi is unavailable, does not operate as expected or causes loss or damage to any data.
You are responsible to us for all damage, losses, costs or expenses suffered by Murphy’s River Lodge arising out of any breach by you of these rules (for example, if you use the Wi-Fi for copyright infringement or to commit a criminal offense).
If we or any member of our staff are subject to any claim or request for information about your use of the Wi-Fi, we may disclose information about you (for example, your IP address or the email address you provided when accessing the Wi-Fi).
Nothing in this acceptable use policy limits or affects our responsibility to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud.