Welcome to Murphy's River Lodge in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado.
Great hotel and lodge, stay at a great price with our affordable rooms. 20 of our rooms have decks that are just a few feet away from the beautiful rushing waters of the Fall River. Among the most beautiful hotels and resorts in Estes Park, CO. Click on the Events and Activities tab for information about upcoming events and happenings in the Estes Park area during your stay. While you're with us, have your picture taken in the big rocking chair.
- Newly renovated, clean and comfortable rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Heating and air conditioning in every room
- ADA Accessible Rooms
- Free expanded continental breakfast with indoor and outdoor seating
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free DVD and board games checkout
- Free popcorn in the office
- Refrigerator, microwave and DVD player in every room
- *8 dog friendly rooms* (check availability) - No puppies please
*Specific rooms are dog friendly and are available for an additional fee of $20.00 per pet, per night, limit of two dogs per unit - We only allow adult dogs, no puppies please. Guests are required to fill out and sign a pet waiver at check in.
- 20 of our rooms have decks with the Fall River just a few feet away
- Award-winning staff
- Heated indoor pool
- Adults Only Hot tub (18+)
- Free Parking for our guests
- Free framed photo of you in our giant rocking chair
- Guest Laundry Room
- Vending Room with Ice Machine
- Guest Computer for printing boarding passes
- Gas & charcoal grills and picnic tables throughout the property
- Free shuttle pick-up from June 25th - September 11th provided by the town of Estes Park. Contact the visitor center at 970-577-9900, stop in our office for a schedule and map for availibity or just click here for more information.
Enjoy a bird's eye view of Murphy's River Lodge.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
While you're visiting Estes Park and The Rocky Mountain National Park, please be mindful of our local wildlife.
Here is Rock Mountain National Park's recommendation for viewing all of our local wildlife.
Click on the picture below for more info and viewing tips.